Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Authority is important in enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Authority is important in enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment Empty Authority is important in enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:59 am

[size=41]Authority is important in enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment

July 25, 2019 - 47:22

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Badr News / Baghdad ...
    The Ministry of Transport (MoT) said on Thursday that the Maritime Authority Law of Iraq will be important in enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment in maritime transport.
    "The Iraqi government, headed by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Iraqi parliament and the members of the House of Representatives in the Committee of Services and Reconstruction Parliamentary and the Legal Committee, who had the most prominent role in the adoption of this law, which was created by the formation of the Commission Supreme Iraqi Navy ".
    The Minister of Transport said that "this day will be distinctive for the maritime transport sector in the country," adding that "the body will be a crown at the head of all maritime formations and Dora of the Iraqi maritime sector. The importance of enhancing the role of the private sector and encouraging investment in maritime transport. "
    He added that "this law achieves the implementation of international standards based on vessels flying the Iraqi flag and ships coming to the ports of the Republic of Iraq or working in Iraqi waters, also aims to cooperate with the departments and maritime bodies in neighboring countries at the regional and international levels and relevant international organizations" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:20 am