Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: The Kurds' demands for the budget are "illogical"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: The Kurds' demands for the budget are "illogical" Empty Al-Fateh: The Kurds' demands for the budget are "illogical"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 7:27 am

[size=52]Al-Fateh: The Kurds' demands for the budget are "illogical"[/size]
    • Today 13:13

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Parliamentary bloc, Muhammad Karim, affirmed, on Saturday, that the demands of the Kurdish parties regarding the federal general budget are illogical, while he indicated that the majority of the state administration forces made their final decision to proceed with voting on it.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Karim said, "The Iraqi street, represented by the segments that benefit from approving the budget, puts great pressure on the political forces to legislate the law, in addition to being an urgent matter for the government."
    He added that "the forces of state administration have given a final opportunity for the talks to reach a solution with regard to the Kurdistan region, as the negotiations should not exceed the next two days."
    Karim pointed out that "the majority of the state administration forces and other political forces have taken the decision to proceed with voting on the draft federal budget law, whether or not the negotiations reach a solution due to the pressures of the street."

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:05 am