Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of powers: There is no room for implementation of the demands of the Kurds in the budget and p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of powers: There is no room for implementation of the demands of the Kurds in the budget and p Empty Union of powers: There is no room for implementation of the demands of the Kurds in the budget and p

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2018, 3:16 am

Union of powers: There is no room for implementation of the demands of the Kurds in the budget and pending approval
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / .. Union of forces, on Wednesday, that there is no room to implement the demands of the Kurdish blocs in the budget of 2018, noting that most of the political blocs without the Kurdistan Alliance agreed to approve the budget in the House of Representatives.
    "The ceiling of the Kurdistan Alliance in the budget is high, pointing out that, there is no room for the implementation of the demands of the Kurds in the budget and most of the political blocs continue to pass in the House of Representatives."
    She added that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi agreed to raise the proportion of Kurdistan in the budget to 14%, but the Kurdish blocs are still determined to allocate 17% of the region in the budget, indicating that the political blocs agreed to approve the budget on its current form unchanged Relative to Kurdistan ".
    She pointed out that "if the quorum is completed in the House of Representatives and the presence of most members of the Council will vote on the adoption of the budget and the end of political differences." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:53 pm