Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The complexity of the budget negotiations confuses the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The complexity of the budget negotiations confuses the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Empty The complexity of the budget negotiations confuses the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 10:26 am

[size=45][size=41]The complexity of the budget negotiations confuses the leaders of the Kurdistan Democratic Party[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the continuation of negotiations between the coordination framework and the Kurdistan Democratic Party on the items related to the region's share in the draft budget law.
    Al-Karawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the coordination framework negotiations are continuing with the Kurdistan Democratic Party in order to reach an agreement on the constitutional mechanism for exporting oil from the region.”
    He added, "Dialogues are currently ongoing between the two parties regarding Articles 14 and 13, in addition to differences over the management of border crossings between the federal government and the region," noting that "there are disagreements about extracting oil from the fields of Nineveh and Kirkuk by the regional government."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:39 pm