Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudanese confirms the obligation of Kurdistan to export oil through SOMO.. What about Türkiye?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudanese confirms the obligation of Kurdistan to export oil through SOMO.. What about Türkiye? Empty Al-Sudanese confirms the obligation of Kurdistan to export oil through SOMO.. What about Türkiye?

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jun 2023, 4:48 am

[size=52]Al-Sudanese confirms the obligation of Kurdistan to export oil through SOMO.. What about Türkiye?[/size]
    • Today 10:15

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special. 
    A member of the House of Representatives, for the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Saadoun al-Sudani, confirmed today, Friday, that the Kurdistan region has become obligated to export oil through the SOMO company, pointing out that Turkey will be obligated not to allow any exports from the region except through what is issued through the aforementioned company.
    Al-Sudanese said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The Paris Club's decision obligated the region not to export oil outside the authority of Baghdad, as the oil exports that came out of Kurdistan had an unknown destination, and Baghdad did not know the nature of the region's oil reaches."
    He added, "The political parties in Baghdad are very interested in controlling the oil exports that come out of the region, to be exported through the SOMO company, and the regional government has no authority over these exports, so that the quantity and destination of those exports are known."
    And he indicated that "exporting the region's oil through the SOMO company will oblige Turkey not to import Kurdistan's oil through the aforementioned company, which restores matters to normal, making the oil for the Iraqi people in accordance with the constitution." ended 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 6:16 pm