Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ia / Al-Lami: Government support for the Iraqi industry is weak, and imports have destroyed the loca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - Ia / Al-Lami: Government support for the Iraqi industry is weak, and imports have destroyed the loca Empty Ia / Al-Lami: Government support for the Iraqi industry is weak, and imports have destroyed the loca

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2023, 6:48 am

[size=32]Ia / Al-Lami: Government support for the Iraqi industry is weak, and imports have destroyed the local product[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 Views

Conscious / Baghdad / ZN
    A member of Parliament, Ali Saadoun Al-Lami, indicated today, Thursday, that government support for the Iraqi industry is weak, while indicating that the import “destroyed” the local product.
    Al-Lami said, in a statement quoted by the correspondent of (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), that "government support for the Iraqi industry and the local product is weak and does not rise to the required level."
    And he added, “Iraq's wide openness with regard to imports negatively affected local production, which caused all hard currency to go outside the country, in addition to that, the abundance of unemployment, the failure to operate factories, and the failure to create a job.” opportunities.”
    He continued, "The import destroyed the local product and had a great impact on our factories, laboratories, and all products, even agricultural ones."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm