Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Regional Finance Minister: There is no reason why Baghdad should not send Kurdistan money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Regional Finance Minister: There is no reason why Baghdad should not send Kurdistan money Empty Regional Finance Minister: There is no reason why Baghdad should not send Kurdistan money

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jul 2023, 10:01 am

[rtl][size=33]Regional Finance Minister: There is no reason why Baghdad should not send Kurdistan money[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 07-24-2023

[rtl]The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region held the central government responsible for the salaries of the region's employees, calling for directing questions to the Federal Ministry of Finance because the regional government had implemented Baghdad's demands, including stopping oil exports for several months, but it had not fulfilled its obligations in return, he said. 
    The Minister of Finance of the region, Sheikh Janab, stated in a conference after his visit to the Pervezkhan border crossing that when the previous revenues of the region are lost, it becomes impossible to pay salaries, and from now on, questions related to salaries should be directed to the Federal Ministry of Finance
    Adding that there is no reason to prevent Baghdad from sending money to the Kurdistan region, and I do not think that anything has been implemented in return, but we are nevertheless ready to implement all demands with great transparency.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:02 am