Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

figures .. send Baghdad to Kurdistan money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

figures .. send Baghdad to Kurdistan money Empty figures .. send Baghdad to Kurdistan money

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jan 2019, 2:31 am

[size=32]
    figures .. send Baghdad to Kurdistan money[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / Member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Ahmad Haji Rashid, on Monday, the allocation of funds for some of the cities of the province, outside the share of the Kurds from the financial budget for the year 2019.

"We have been able to provide amounts to the provinces of Halabja and Dohuk and the cities of Qalqat Daza and Soran," MP Ahmad Haji Rashid said in a publication on his social networking site Facebook. "The amounts have been fixed for these cities within the federal budget."

He explained that the distribution of funds to the provinces and cities will be as follows "

Halabja 2 billion dinars

Daza Fortress 2 billion

Dohuk billion dinars

Suran billion dinars

Haji Rashid pointed out that the Finance Committee has installed the amounts, pending the vote in the House of Representatives, stressing that the amounts have nothing to do with the share of the Kurdistan Region of the budget for the year 2019, and will be allocated to many projects.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 am