Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish source: Shaways will take over as Deputy Prime Minister and Zebari Finance Ministry

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

A Kurdish source: Shaways will take over as Deputy Prime Minister and Zebari Finance Ministry Empty A Kurdish source: Shaways will take over as Deputy Prime Minister and Zebari Finance Ministry

Post by Bama Diva Sat 27 Sep 2014, 5:29 pm

A Kurdish source: Shaways will take over as Deputy Prime Minister and Zebari Finance Ministry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    27/09/2014 21:26:00
    Arbil / NINA / An informed source revealed on Saturday that the Kurdistan Democratic Party, decided that the leader in the party Rose Nuri Shaways to take over as deputy prime minister instead of the post of finance minister in the new Federal Government. 

The source told the National Iraqi News Agency / Nina / that the former Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, a leader of the KDP will take the finance portfolio in the government of Haider al-Abadi. 

The Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi, during the announcement of the names of the ministers in his government in the parliament has announced that Hoshyar Zebari, will take over as deputy prime minister while Shaways as finance minister. / End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:58 am