Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad continues to put pressure on the Erbil government in the salary file: open your records for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad continues to put pressure on the Erbil government in the salary file: open your records for  Empty Baghdad continues to put pressure on the Erbil government in the salary file: open your records for

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2023, 4:43 am

[rtl]Baghdad continues to put pressure on the Erbil government in the salary file: open your records for liquidation[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/07/26 10:16  , the number of readings: 126 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

A member of Parliament for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Gharib Ahmed, revealed Baghdad's conditions for transferring the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region.

Ahmed said, in a statement to his party's media, that "the reason for not sending the salaries of the employees of the Kurdistan Regional Government is due to a request from Baghdad."

He added, "Iraqi officials sent a message to the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government to conduct a financial liquidation, and Baghdad insists on its demand, which is the reason for delaying employee salaries."

He pointed out that "the Kurdistan region has previously announced its commitment to the agreements with Iraq, but it is not known why practical steps were not taken to settle old financial scores between the region and Baghdad."

Earlier, the spokesman for the regional government, Bishwa Hawrami, said that providing salaries and financial dues to the Kurdistan government is the responsibility of the Iraqi government.   

"The KRG salary issue was the most important and priority issue for the KRG," Hawrami said in a statement.  

He added, "Now that oil revenues are in the hands of the Iraqi government, we consider the Iraqi government responsible for providing salaries and financial dues to the Kurdistan Regional Government in accordance with the budget law, and this issue should not be delayed further." [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:02 am