Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Defense reveals the details of the security agreement between Erbil and Baghdad to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Defense reveals the details of the security agreement between Erbil and Baghdad to Empty The Parliamentary Defense reveals the details of the security agreement between Erbil and Baghdad to

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:59 am

[size=52]The Parliamentary Defense reveals the details of the security agreement between Erbil and Baghdad to control the borders[/size]
    • Today 11:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad..
     A member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Yasser Iskandar, revealed, on Wednesday, the axes of the security agreement between Baghdad and Erbil regarding the border file.
    Iskandar said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The border file with neighboring countries from the side of the Kurdistan region is a sensitive issue and was behind a series of problems in the security scene, especially with Ankara's interventions through military force."

He added, "There is an agreement between the Federal Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Peshmerga on the file of securing the borders from all sides in a way that ensures that there are no cases of infiltration or breaches that harm security in general," stressing that "the federal forces are the ones who maintain the border lines."
    He pointed out that "controlling the borders is part of a comprehensive strategy for the government, especially with the challenges of the current situation in the region and the importance of preventing any dangers and conflicts."
    The border file was problematic in the past months, especially with the presence of armed parties, cases of infiltration and artillery shelling, which constituted a source of concern for the people in the Kurdistan region.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:37 am