Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many opportunities and will form a new path for tran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many opportunities and will form a new path for tran Empty Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many opportunities and will form a new path for tran

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:07 am

Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many opportunities and will form a new path for transportation in the world
    • Time: 09/02/2023 13:14:28

• Read: 715 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani confirmed today, Saturday, that the path of development will provide many opportunities and will form a new path for transportation in the world.
    Al-Sudani said during his speech at the ceremony of laying the foundation stone for the railway link project between Iraq and Iran to transport passengers, "We are witnessing the days of the Arbaeen visit, as Iraq receives visitors from inside and outside Iraq, and from most countries of the world, through land, air and sea."
    He added that "the largest part of the visitors was from Iran, where the number of arrivals from all ports reached about 3 million, and the number of arrivals from the Shalamcheh port exceeded 700,000 so far."
    He continued, "We are looking forward to an infrastructure that will facilitate the entry of visitors in the coming years with the growth of their numbers, facilitate their arrival, and reduce the momentum, accidents and bottlenecks on the roads on occasions," noting that "the project represents another pillar in strengthening the infrastructure of our economy, and raising Iraq's ability to Communicating with neighboring countries, and receiving travelers from Iran and Central Asian countries, through the railway linkage project.
    He pointed out that "the project underwent years of discussion and research over all previous governments until it was agreed to complete it between the two countries in 2021," adding: "We took several decisions that culminated in completing the requirements for implementing the project, leading to contracting with one of the implementing companies."
    Al-Sudani said: "I extend my sincere thanks to the Islamic Republic for adopting the removal of mines from the specified area and for undertaking the implementation of a bridge on the Shatt al-Arab to cross the railway."
    He pointed out that "railways are still considered the highest means in terms of their economic feasibility, the cheapest in transportation, and the most secure, and there is no economy in the world that has positive indicators of growth, unless the railways are part of its supporting structure."
    And he stressed that "the railway connection through the Shalamcheh port is a link of multiple links, which we hope will extend to reach Najaf and the holy city of Karbala, and throughout the region."
    He explained that "(the development road) will provide great opportunities for developmental transformations after the completion of the port of Faw and the industrial city attached to it, and it will form a new path among the transport paths in the region, and that the government has paid attention to the issue of constructive partnership, because it is the backbone of stability and development in Iraq and the region."
    The Prime Minister noted that "the relationship between Iraq and Iran is strategic, and we are working on the border industrial city project and the joint transportation routes between the two countries."
    He said, "I highly value the role of the brothers, the Minister of Transport, the ministry's staff, the governor of Basra and his team, Counselor Hazem Al-Khalidi, and the rest of the officials in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, committees, and ministries, for their exceptional efforts in this project."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:42 am