Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis rank third in buying Turkish real estate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis rank third in buying Turkish real estate Empty Iraqis rank third in buying Turkish real estate

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2023, 5:22 am

Iraqis rank third in buying Turkish real estate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Turkish Statistics Authority announced that Iraqis came in third place among the people who bought the most real estate in Turkey during the month of August.
    The authority said in a report, “House sales in Turkey to foreigners decreased by 42% in the month of August compared to the same month of the previous year and became 3,058 properties. Istanbul came in first place with 1,066 houses, Antalya came in second place with 919 house sales, then Mersin with 248.” A house.”
    The report indicated that “the Russians topped the rest of the countries in buying the most real estate in Turkey during August, with a number of 733 homes, and the Iranians came in second place, with 342 homes, the Iraqis third, with 220 homes, Kazakhstan fourth, with 141 homes, and Ukraine fifth, with 135 homes.”
    In terms of Arab countries, Kuwait came after Iraq in terms of purchasing homes in Turkey with 121 homes, followed by Saudi Arabia with 90 homes, followed by Jordan with 51 homes, followed by Egypt with 38 homes, then Palestine with 37 homes, and finally Lebanon with 31 homes.
    Iraqis have always topped the world's list of home buyers in Turkey since 2015, but their ranking fell to second place after Iran at the beginning of 2021, before falling to third place since April 2022 after Russian domination of Turkish real estate.

Views 62
    Added 09/17/2023 - 11:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:41 am