Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump responds to the invitation to run for president of Congress... and makes his decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump responds to the invitation to run for president of Congress... and makes his decision Empty Trump responds to the invitation to run for president of Congress... and makes his decision

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 3:25 pm

Trump responds to the invitation to run for president of Congress... and makes his decision
    • Time: 10/04/2023 19:37:28

• Read: 1,404 times

Trump responds to the invitation to run for president of Congress... and makes his decision Klerhglker-1

{International: Al-Furat News} Former US President Donald Trump made it clear that he does not have any ambitions to head the House of Representatives, stressing that his current focus is on returning to the White House, and that he is ready to help elect a speaker for the House.
    Trump's statement came after at least three members of the US Congress nominated the country's former president to fill the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives, which became vacant yesterday, Tuesday, after the ouster of Kevin McCarthy.
    Trump said on the sidelines of a hearing to consider a civil lawsuit against him in a New York court: “If I can help in the (electoral) process, I will do it. We have a lot of people who can do a good job as Speaker of the (House of Representatives). I am focused on heading the (White House). ).
    After McCarthy was removed, members of Congress postponed the House session to elect a new president until next week.
    In an unprecedented event in the history of the United States, members of the US House of Representatives voted yesterday, Tuesday, to remove Republican Speaker Kevin McCarthy from his position, and the position is currently held by Republican Congressman Patrick McHenry, as acting Speaker of the US House of Representatives.
    This procedural maneuver, which has rarely been resorted to in the history of the United States, comes in the wake of Congress’ approval, last Saturday, of a temporary budget for the Democratic administration for a period of 45 days to avoid its closure, despite the opposition of many Republican parliamentarians to this step.
    https://alforatnews.iq/news/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%85-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%87

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm