Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee confirms regarding the oil and gas law: It will not pass

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - A parliamentary committee confirms regarding the oil and gas law: It will not pass Empty A parliamentary committee confirms regarding the oil and gas law: It will not pass

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee confirms regarding the oil and gas law: It will not pass[/size]
    • Today 10:10

Information / Baghdad... 
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil Committee, Bassem Al-Gharibawi, confirmed on Sunday that the political parties agreed to legislate the oil and gas law before the formation of the government and it was placed within the government program, pointing out that the law will not be passed without obtaining political consensus. 

Al-Gharibawi told Al-Maalouma, “All laws that are intended to be legislated need political consensus in order to resolve them and then bring them to the House of Representatives to vote on them, whether they are simple or important laws.” 
    He added, "The oil and gas law is one of the important laws and requires political consensus between the various parties, especially between Baghdad and Erbil, in order to ensure the distribution of wealth and agreement on a number of paragraphs within this law." 
    He stated that "the agreement to form the government by the political blocs, as well as the government program, included resolving the oil and gas law and putting it to a vote in Parliament."
    Al-Gharibawi pointed out that “its draft was prepared within six months of the government assuming its duties, while this period passed and the issue was not resolved.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:06 am