Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ittihad: Solving the issue of the region’s salaries is not linked to oil exports through Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Al-Ittihad: Solving the issue of the region’s salaries is not linked to oil exports through Türkiye Empty Al-Ittihad: Solving the issue of the region’s salaries is not linked to oil exports through Türkiye

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Ittihad: Solving the issue of the region’s salaries is not linked to oil exports through Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 09:43

Information / Baghdad...
    Member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiyath Al-Sourji, confirmed on Tuesday that the salaries of employees in the region are not linked to the return of oil exports through Turkish territory, pointing out that solving the problem requires overcoming the differences between Baghdad and Erbil to guarantee the rights of employees.
    Al-Sourji told Al-Maalouma, “The problem of distributing employee salaries in the Kurdistan region is not related to the return of oil exports from the region’s outlets towards Turkish territory and the port of Ceyhan.”
    He added, "The oil file and the export of this wealth and its revenues are in the hands of Baghdad, which is in control of this file. Therefore, the issue of salaries, delivering the budget to the region, and financial benefits belongs to the political coalitions in Baghdad."
    He stated, "There is an urgent need to keep the file of employee salaries away from the political disputes and disputes taking place between Baghdad and Erbil, at a time when there are parties working to implement regional agendas in order to continue the disputes and problems between Baghdad and Erbil." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:58 am