Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is Türkiye's justification for not resuming the region's oil exports?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is Türkiye's justification for not resuming the region's oil exports? Empty What is Türkiye's justification for not resuming the region's oil exports?

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 9:27 am

What is Türkiye's justification for not resuming the region's oil exports?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Marsoumi confirmed today, Sunday, that Turkey attributes the failure to resume the export of Kurdistan region's oil through its territory to the crack that occurred in the conveying pipeline as a result of the earthquake that hit Turkish territory.
    Al-Marsoumi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "Turkey is asking for the region's oil at reduced prices, as the regional government used to sell it at a lower price of about $8 than the Iraqi price, and there is also a violation of the transit fees that Iraq used to give previously."
    He added, "The lack of oil flow harms Iraq more than it harms Turkey, and deprives the country of exports close to half a million barrels per day, and a financial loss of about one billion dollars per month."
    He pointed out, "This matter exacerbates Iraq's financial budget deficit, and Turkey did not give the green light to resume oil exports again."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:24 pm