Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In 5 sessions.. Iraqi market: trading of shares worth more than 4 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - In 5 sessions.. Iraqi market: trading of shares worth more than 4 billion dinars Empty In 5 sessions.. Iraqi market: trading of shares worth more than 4 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:18 am

In 5 sessions.. Iraqi market: trading of shares worth more than 4 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Iraq Stock Exchange announced the weekly trading indicators.

It was stated in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News that, “During the second week of October 2023, the Iraqi Stock Exchange organized five trading sessions from Sunday (October 8) to Thursday (October 12).”
    The statement added: “During this week, the following indicators were achieved:

1. The number of shares traded during this week reached more than 2 billion shares.
    2. The value of shares traded this week amounted to more than 4 billion dinars.
    3. The market trading index closed for the first session of the week at (836.30) points, while the index closed at the end of the week at (816.10) points, achieving a decrease of (2.48%) from its close at the first session.
    4. During the week, (3043) purchase and sale contracts were executed on the shares of companies listed in the market.

Views 37
    Added 10/12/2023 - 3:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:51 am