Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Türkiye is obligated to deal with Baghdad regarding oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Türkiye is obligated to deal with Baghdad regarding oil exports Empty Parliamentary Committee: Türkiye is obligated to deal with Baghdad regarding oil exports

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Türkiye is obligated to deal with Baghdad regarding oil exports[/size]
    • Today 10:28

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Basem Nagemesh, confirmed on Monday that Turkey is obligated to deal with the federal government and not to listen to any other government regarding the export of oil exclusively through SOMO, in addition to being obligated to pay financial compensation to Iraq after the decisions of the Paris Court regarding exports.
    Naghimesh told Al-Maalouma, “The Federal Court has previously issued its decisions regarding oil exports and revenues, and these decisions are binding on all authorities, whether in Baghdad or in the region.”
    He added, "The government is obligated to subject the Turkish side to the decisions of the Ministry of Oil, so that exports will be through the National Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), which is considered the official government body responsible for selling oil at the global market price in addition to its powers in contracts related to the oil file."
    He stated that "Turkey is obligated before the international community to pay compensation for oil exports through its territory after the decisions issued by the Paris Court regarding this matter, in addition to restricting dealings regarding oil exports with the federal government and not with the regional government." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 am