Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq prevents the import of some Iranian agricultural products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq prevents the import of some Iranian agricultural products Empty Iraq prevents the import of some Iranian agricultural products

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:48 am

Iraq prevents the import of some Iranian agricultural products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Director of the West Asia Office of the Iranian Trade Development Organization confirmed on Monday that Iraq has temporarily banned the import of some agricultural products from the country.

Farzad Belten explained in a statement reported by Fars News Agency, “According to the announcement of the commercial attaché at the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Tehran, and within the framework of supporting the local product, the import of agricultural products such as tomatoes, cucumbers and watermelons from Iran will be temporarily prohibited.”
    He also pointed out that "the import of potato products to Iraq will continue to be prevented until further notice."
    He stated that "Iranian exports to Iraq in the first half of the current fiscal year ending September 22, 2023 touched the level of $4.5 billion, with agricultural products accounting for about 20 percent of this volume."

Views 7
    Added 10/23/2023 - 12:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am