Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not Empty Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Leader of the Revolution and the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mr. Ali Khamenei:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not[/size]
    • Today 12:28

Information/Baghdad..
    The Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not.
    Sayyed Khamenei said, during his meeting with a large gathering of mobilizers (Basij), that “the Americans wanted to put Syria in the hands of ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra and eliminate Hezbollah, but they failed.”
    He pointed out that "Hezbollah today is ten times stronger."
    He pointed out that "the Al-Aqsa Flood operation led to changing the agenda of American policies in the region, and God willing, if it continues, it will erase the agenda," explaining that "the Al-Aqsa Flood was a historical event that was carried out against the Zionist entity, but it is considered tantamount to de-Americanization." Ended/25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not Empty Re: Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not

Post by Bama Diva Wed 29 Nov 2023, 7:55 am

The Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Sayyed Ali Khamenei, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the Americans wanted to swallow Iraq,”

BS. ISIS and Iran tried to swallow Iraq and would have if not for America and other international forces.

Nakluagator, chouchou, wciappetta, Rip534 and Will Cashem like this post

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not Empty Re: Khamenei: The Americans wanted to swallow Iraq, but they could not

Post by wciappetta Wed 29 Nov 2023, 9:52 pm

Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it. -Joel 3:4-8

Prophecy lining up perfectly... Lebanon and Gaza They, at some point get the upper hand for a very short spell. But we know how it ends. Jesus ends it. Joel's prophecy is nearly 2900 years old but here we are. Hezbollah and Hamas. Iran of course is mentioned in Ezekiel chapters 38-39 as Persia. Spoiler alert, it doesn't end well for them.  
    lol!

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Nakluagator, azdinar, Bama Diva and Will Cashem like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 10:41 am