Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi market traded shares worth more than 93 billion dinars during the month of November

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi market traded shares worth more than 93 billion dinars during the month of November Empty The Iraqi market traded shares worth more than 93 billion dinars during the month of November

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Nov 2023, 6:52 am

The Iraqi market traded shares worth more than 93 billion dinars during the month of November

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
     The Iraq Stock Exchange announced, on Thursday, that it traded shares worth more than 93 billion dinars during its organization of 22 trading sessions in the month of November of the year 2023, which is approaching the end.
    According to the monthly report issued by the market regarding the most important indicators, 72 joint stock companies traded (84,524,912,446) shares with a financial value of (93,059,169,179) dinars.
    He added that the number of executed contracts reached (13,357) contracts.
    The report indicated that the ISX60 traded stock price index closed in the last session of November 2023 at (880.95) points, an increase of (44%) from the close of January 2023 of (611.83) points.
    According to the report, trading is carried out through (38) brokerage companies from their headquarters spread in Baghdad using major platforms that regulate the change rates for each type:
    - Regular M platform, the percentage of change in price is 15% of the previous closing price.
    - The second platform, Second M, and the percentage of change in price is 20% of the previous closing price.
    - The third platform - the platform for companies with the least disclosure, and the percentage of change in price is 5% of the previous closing price.

Views 19
    Added 11/30/2023 - 2:47 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:22 am