Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zain Cash relaunches the “Western Union” service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zain Cash relaunches the “Western Union” service Empty Zain Cash relaunches the “Western Union” service

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:54 pm

Zain Cash relaunches the “Western Union” service

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Zain Cash logo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Zain Cash announced, on Monday, the resumption of the Western Union service after making some amendments to it.
    The company said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, “In light of the rapid development in the world of financial transfers and a renewal of the company’s commitment to providing safe and reliable services to its customers, Zain Cash has relaunched the Western Union service after updating and developing it,” noting that “ The customer verification feature has been added via 3D scanning technology, which is considered one of the latest innovations in the field of digital security.”
    According to the statement, the company warned “against pages that claim to activate the service in exchange for providing them with your personal account information,” stressing that “the Western Union service will be activated for all customers gradually and will not require the customer to provide us with any information or documents.”

Views 26
    Added 12/04/2023 - 6:16 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 am