Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani confirms the government’s determination to complete all constitutional entitlements and su

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

confirms - Al-Sudani confirms the government’s determination to complete all constitutional entitlements and su Empty Al-Sudani confirms the government’s determination to complete all constitutional entitlements and su

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2023, 7:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani confirms the government’s determination to complete all constitutional entitlements and support decentralization in Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    12-21-2023
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani met today, Thursday, with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jeanine Plasschaert.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by the Sudanese Media Office stated that, during the meeting, Plasschaert, on behalf of the International Organization, congratulated the Prime Minister on his government’s success in holding provincial council elections, as a step that enhances stability and consolidates democratic rule.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added that Al-Sudani affirmed, during the meeting, the government’s determination to complete all constitutional entitlements and support administrative decentralization, which was embodied in holding provincial council elections, within its obligations in the government program, pointing to Iraq’s desire to continue cooperation with the international organization and develop all its working development programs. in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement continued that the meeting touched on the situation in the Gaza Strip and the continuation of the brutal Zionist aggression against the Palestinians, stressing the need for the international community and the major powers to assume their responsibilities in stopping this tragedy, and to do more to deliver humanitarian aid to the afflicted and the victims.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:29 am