Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Oil Minister to his Iraqi counterpart: Iran and Iraq have identical positions in OPEC

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Iranian Oil Minister to his Iraqi counterpart: Iran and Iraq have identical positions in OPEC Empty Iranian Oil Minister to his Iraqi counterpart: Iran and Iraq have identical positions in OPEC

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 4:45 am

Iranian Oil Minister to his Iraqi counterpart: Iran and Iraq have identical positions in OPEC
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Economy
    Iranian Oil Minister Javad Oji said today, Wednesday (December 27, 2023), that Iran and Iraq have identical positions in OPEC and OPEC Plus, while noting that Iran and Iraq possess hydrocarbon reserves of oil and gas.
    Oji announced in a statement reported by the "Shana" news agency affiliated with the Iranian Ministry of Oil and reported by the "Baghdad Today" news agency, that "Iran is fully prepared to develop the upstream and downstream sectors of the Iraqi oil industry," indicating, "in accordance with the tasks set by the presidents of the two countries in the field of exploration, "Joint fields on land and offshore have been developed and favorable agreements have been reached."
    He added: In the field of renewal and reconstruction of Iraq's refineries, favorable agreements were reached by Iranian experts and experts, and a working group was formed to seriously follow up on this issue .
    The Iranian Oil Minister continued: Given the compatible positions of Iran and Iraq in OPEC (the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) and OPEC Plus (the alliance of OPEC members and its allies), positive negotiations have also taken place in this field .
    Oji added: Given Iran's desired capacity in the oil and gas industries and the ability of contractors and builders, the country is self-sufficient in this industry today, and we have declared readiness and begun constructive measures to develop oil, gas and petrochemicals in Iraq. Industries .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:04 am