Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi action raises the alarm about the events taking place in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi action raises the alarm about the events taking place in the region Empty Iraqi action raises the alarm about the events taking place in the region

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi action raises the alarm about the events taking place in the region[/size]

[size=45]Today, Thursday, 1/4/2024, the Political Bureau of the Iraqi Political Council issued a statement against the backdrop of the events taking place in the region, including:[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi Political Council views with concern and anticipation the rapid and painful events taking place in the region.
    The statement added: After the destruction of Gaza, the assassination of Al-Arouri and his companions in the southern suburb of Beirut, repeated strikes targeting dear Syria, and the conspiracies being hatched in Yemen, the Kerman explosions in Iran and threats to strike Iraq come.
    The statement indicated: What is happening is an open Israeli attempt to cover up the failure of its military machine to bend the arm of the resistance in Gaza or to subdue it, despite the enormous destructive force it is using.
    The statement concluded by sounding the alarm because the target now is not Gaza alone, but all the honorable resistance arenas, and that the enemy is not Israel alone, but all the forces of the West allied with it and their henchmen in the region.
    The expansion of the war will not serve the countries and peoples of the region, so we must deal with these conspiracies with caution and miss the opportunity to choose the time and place that we see fit.
    May God protect Iraq and honorable people everywhere and let down the enemies of religion and humanity. He is capable of all things[/size]
    [size=45]Media Office
    , Iraqi Political Council,
    1/4/2024[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:16 am