Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Bank of Iraq nationalizes the salaries of Kurdistan employees and grants them numerous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The National Bank of Iraq nationalizes the salaries of Kurdistan employees and grants them numerous  Empty The National Bank of Iraq nationalizes the salaries of Kurdistan employees and grants them numerous

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jan 2024, 6:42 am

The National Bank of Iraq nationalizes the salaries of Kurdistan employees and grants them numerous loans and facilities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]The National Bank of Iraq announced its joining of the “My Account” initiative launched by the Kurdistan Government, and the start of localizing the salaries of the region’s employees, stressing the provision of a safe and appropriate means of paying salaries and providing them with broad loans and financial facilities.[/rtl]

[rtl]The bank said that its selection as one of the banks participating in the “My Account” initiative reflects the great confidence that the Kurdistan government places in the bank, thanks to its provision of high-quality banking services and its ability to comprehensively and deeply understand the needs of its individual and corporate clients, and its continuous endeavor to provide them with an unparalleled banking experience with its work. We strive to achieve sustainable development in the country by enhancing financial inclusion and supporting government directions in the digital transformation journey.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He explained, "The National Bank of Iraq is working within this initiative to cover the needs of government employees in the region by providing various services that include; loan services, savings account services, and the (Zanakin) account, in addition to using the banking application with all its features and enjoying the discount programs offered by the bank."[/rtl]

[rtl]In terms of loan services, the bank confirmed, “providing many credit facilities that meet the needs and aspirations of the customers of the (My Account) initiative with appropriate interest rates and easy payment terms, while providing savings accounts and a (Zanakin) account in the bank,” noting that “this gives employees the opportunity to plan... For their future and achieving their financial goals in a sustainable way, in addition to providing a variety of benefits, including free access to electronic banking channels, customers can also benefit from the banking application to manage their accounts and conduct banking transactions with ease and security, carry out transfer and payment operations, monitor the balance, and benefit from discount services and offers. Exclusivity provided by the bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]It should be noted that the National Bank of Iraq today tops the list of banks operating in the Iraqi banking market, in terms of total assets that approached 2.8 billion dollars, supported by a growth in customer deposits of about 91%, while the bank has a growing customer base that today has reached about 200 thousand customers who are served by With more than 1,000 employees, 27 branches and 200 ATMs.[/rtl]

Views 62
    Added 01/07/2024 - 9:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:46 am