Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Top White House official secretly visited Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Top White House official secretly visited Iraq Empty Top White House official secretly visited Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Oct 2014, 4:39 am

Top White House official secretly visited Iraq

Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken speaks about Russia, Ukraine as well as the Middle East conflict during an appearance at the daily press briefing at the White House in Washington, Monday, July 28, 2014. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) **FILE** more >

By Ben Wolfgang - The Washington Times - Thursday, October 16, 2014

A top White House official spent the past four days in Iraq meeting with Iraqi and United Nations officials about the fight against the Islamic State, administration officials announced Thursday.

Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken’s visit, revealed only as it came to an end, included stops in Baghdad, Dohuk and Erbil.

The trip comes as the White House faces increased criticism of its strategy to beat back the Islamic State — also known as ISIL or ISIS — which controls a large swath of territory across Syria and Iraq.

“Mr. Blinken’s comprehensive discussions in Iraq covered the full range of issues at stake in our cooperation with the Iraqi government and people in the fight against ISIL,” National Security Spokesperson Bernadette Meehan said. “He expressed appreciation for the government of Iraq’s progress in forming an inclusive government and in resolving political differences so that the strongest possible force is brought to bear against ISIL.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].../#ixzz3GL2zJqr4

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:24 pm