Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The White House: Trump and Saleh secretly agreed to continue the US presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The White House: Trump and Saleh secretly agreed to continue the US presence in Iraq Empty The White House: Trump and Saleh secretly agreed to continue the US presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jan 2020, 9:04 am

The White House: Trump and Saleh secretly agreed to continue the US presence in Iraq

15:34 - 23/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    The White House announced that US President Donald Trump and Iraqi Barham Salih agreed that the US military would remain in that Middle Eastern country after the secret meeting between the two in Switzerland.
    "The two leaders agreed on the importance of continuing the security partnership between the United States and Iraq, including the war against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," the French press website quoted in a report translated by "Information" quoted by the White House as saying , adding that "President Trump reaffirmed the United States' firm commitment to an Iraq that enjoys Sovereignty, stability and prosperity. ” According to his claim.
    He added that before the meeting, Barham Saleh said that "Washington and Baghdad have an ongoing relationship and the United States is a partner in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the war against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " then he later told Trump that "this mission needs to be accomplished and I believe in you and I share the same mission for a stable, sovereign Iraq that lives In peace with himself and in peace with his neighbors. ”
    It is reported that "the two presidents met on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos in their first meeting since the United States assassinated General Qasim Soleimani in Baghdad, which angered the Iraqis and led to a call from the country's parliament to expel the American forces." Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:12 am