Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Associated Press: Suleimani secretly visited Iraq and met with Iraqi officials about the demonst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Associated Press: Suleimani secretly visited Iraq and met with Iraqi officials about the demonst Empty The Associated Press: Suleimani secretly visited Iraq and met with Iraqi officials about the demonst

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Oct 2019, 3:25 am

The Associated Press: Suleimani secretly visited Iraq and met with Iraqi officials about the demonstrations
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  31/10/2019  135
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    An Iranian general, Qasem Soleimani, flew to Baghdad earlier this month and met with Iraqi officials over the protests, according to a report by the Associated Press.
    The report said Suleimani arrived in the capital at night, then boarded a helicopter to reach the heavily fortified Green Zone, where a group of senior security officials surprised him by chairing a meeting to replace the prime minister.
    "We in Iran know how to deal with the protests," Suleimani told Iraqi officials, according to two senior officials familiar with the meeting who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were talking about the contents of a secret meeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:54 am