Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters reveals the size of OPEC's surplus oil capacity.. Does it include Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters reveals the size of OPEC's surplus oil capacity.. Does it include Iraq? Empty Reuters reveals the size of OPEC's surplus oil capacity.. Does it include Iraq?

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:17 am

Reuters reveals the size of OPEC's surplus oil capacity.. Does it include Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - follow up

[rtl]Reuters reported that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates, and Kuwait, still controls almost all of the spare crude production capacity in the world.[/rtl]

[rtl]The agency stated that “surplus energy is idle production that can be provided in times of crises, wars and natural disasters.”[/rtl]

[rtl]She pointed out that “OPEC’s total surplus capacity amounts to 5.1 million barrels per day, including 3.2 million barrels per day in Saudi Arabia, one million barrels in the UAE, 400 thousand barrels in Iraq, and 300 thousand barrels per day in Kuwait.”[/rtl]

[rtl]She indicated that “the largest producers in OPEC, as well as some of their allies, possess surplus capacity as a result of their decisions to reduce supplies to the global market due to the increase in production from non-allied producers such as the United States, Brazil and Ghana.”[/rtl]

[rtl]The agency pointed out that “HSBC Bank, in a report last week, explained that OPEC’s above-average surplus capacity will compensate for the impact of unrest in the Red Sea and increasing geopolitical risks, with the possibility of the price of Brent crude remaining between $75 and $85 per barrel in the long term.” “The average.”[/rtl]

Views 26
    Added 01/31/2024 - 12:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:41 am