Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Emaar: Postponing the opening of electronic applications for Housing Fund loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Emaar: Postponing the opening of electronic applications for Housing Fund loans Empty Al-Emaar: Postponing the opening of electronic applications for Housing Fund loans

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:26 pm

Al-Emaar: Postponing the opening of electronic applications for Housing Fund loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Housing Fund, affiliated with the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, announced on Thursday the postponement of the opening of electronic applications for loans.
    The Fund stated in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “it was decided to postpone the opening of electronic application for Housing Fund loans until the new mechanism for granting loans is approved,” noting that “the date for electronic application for loans will be announced at a later time.”
    The statement added, "The Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Benjin Rekani, has announced the adoption of a new mechanism for electronic submission of Housing Fund loans."
    The minister stated, “The fund will open applications for all citizens, and loans will be granted to those eligible according to preference points, with all applicants retaining their rights to obtain loans according to the availability of funds with the fund.”
    He added, "Implementing this application mechanism came to increase transparency and achieve justice among applicants," noting that "the amounts allocated for loans are limited and will be distributed to the governorates according to population ratios and the gap in the number of housing units."

Views 108
    Added 02/01/2024 - 7:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 am