Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ministry - “Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regio Empty “Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regio

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 4:34 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Bakhtiyar Haji” receives a delegation from the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regional Government[/size]

[size=45]Today, Sunday, February 18, 2024, “Bakhtiyar Haji,” Director General of Relations and Follow-up Affairs at the Kurdistan Regional Government Representation, received a delegation from the Ministry of Natural Resources of the Kurdistan Regional Government, which included Mr. “Rebin Zangana,” Director General of the Bureau, and “Falah Mawlud,” Director General of Mineral Investment in the Ministry. .[/size]
    [size=45]During the meeting, the latest efforts to resume oil exports from the Kurdistan Region were discussed, as well as sending the second batch of white oil by the Federal Ministry of Oil to the governorates of the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]Bakhtiar Haji promised the guest delegation that the representation would spare no effort in following up on the aforementioned files related to the Ministries of Natural Resources and the Federal Ministries of Oil, especially the issue of sending the second batch of white oil related to the lives of citizens, especially in the cold mountainous regions.[/size]
    [size=45]For its part, the guest delegation appreciated the efforts of the Kurdistan Regional Government representative to bring views closer between Baghdad and Erbil in order to obtain the Kurdistan Region’s legal and constitutional rights.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:24 am