Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning sends an invitation to manufacturers regarding the entry of their products into Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning sends an invitation to manufacturers regarding the entry of their products into Iraq Empty Planning sends an invitation to manufacturers regarding the entry of their products into Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Feb 2024, 5:01 am

Planning sends an invitation to manufacturers regarding the entry of their products into Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control, a formation of the Ministry of Planning, called on Monday for manufacturers of electrical products and cigarettes supplied to Iraq to obtain the Iraqi Quality Mark for their supplied products.
    The Ministry stated, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “this decision came based on the decision of the Ministerial Council for the Economy,” indicating that “the products included household electric storage water heaters, in addition to room heaters, as well as electric cooling devices (refrigerator, freezer).” ".
    She referred to "air conditioners, electric ovens, and cigarettes," noting that "the last date on which the above products, which do not bear the Iraqi quality mark, are allowed to enter Iraq is the first of next July 2024."
    The statement pointed out that "the competent regulatory authorities will take legal measures against those who violate this decision."

Views 38
    Added 02/19/2024 - 1:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:14 am