Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab League delegation, headed by Kuwaiti Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab League delegation, headed by Kuwaiti Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad Empty Arab League delegation, headed by Kuwaiti Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:22 am

Arab League delegation, headed by Kuwaiti Foreign Minister heads to Baghdad

10/19/2014

Kuwait delegation left the Arab League on Sunday on his way to Baghdad on an official visit to discuss the role of Arab support for the Iraqi government in the fight against terrorism. Reports indicated that the delegation headed by First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sabah Khalid Al-Hamad The delegation includes Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania Ahmed Ould Teguedi whose country holds the current session of the University Council and the Secretary General of the Arab League, Nabil Elaraby. Seeks Arab delegation during his visit to emphasize solidarity with the Iraqi people and government and support its efforts to fight terrorism and restore security and stability. He is scheduled to meet with a delegation of Iraqi President Fuad Masum, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, a number of Iraqi officials. It was the farewell of the delegation and Foreign Ministry Undersecretary Khalid Sulaiman Al-Jarallah and Director of Protocol Ambassador Dhari Ajran Ajran and a number of officials of the Ministry of Aforeigh.anthy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:51 am