Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil: Completion of the first phase of gas pipeline rehabilitation work at the Taji power station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: Completion of the first phase of gas pipeline rehabilitation work at the Taji power station Empty Oil: Completion of the first phase of gas pipeline rehabilitation work at the Taji power station

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2024, 10:28 am

Oil: Completion of the first phase of gas pipeline rehabilitation work at the Taji power station

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Gas pipes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Oil announced, on Wednesday, the completion of the first phase of the rehabilitation work of the 12-knot dry gas pipeline (East Baghdad Field - Taji Power Station).
    The Director General of the Oil Pipeline Company, Ali Abdul Karim Al-Moussawi, said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the company’s technical and engineering teams were able to complete the maintenance and rehabilitation work of the 13-km pipeline, as a contribution to the implementation and success of the plans of the government and the Ministry of Oil in Investing in Shula gas in the East Baghdad field through financing using carbon credit (burning gas investment), which is an experience that is being adopted for the first time in Iraq, in accordance with international specifications, agreements and frameworks.”
    He pointed out, "The dry gas to be produced from the East Baghdad field during the coming period will be released, in addition to enhancing the production of electrical energy by delivering the gas to the Taji power station."
    Al-Moussawi added, “Maintenance and rehabilitation work was carried out with exceptional efforts that did not exceed a month, and included rehabilitating the pipe and maintaining the ancillary parts.”

Views 31
    Added 03/20/2024 - 4:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:36 am