Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After 20 days.. Biden is waiting for Al-Sudani in the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After 20 days.. Biden is waiting for Al-Sudani in the White House Empty After 20 days.. Biden is waiting for Al-Sudani in the White House

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Mar 2024, 4:31 am

After 20 days.. Biden is waiting for Al-Sudani in the White House

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The White House announced today, Friday (March 22, 2024), that Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani will be a guest of the White House and US President Joe Biden to discuss 6 files.
    A statement by White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, translated by “Baghdad Today,” said: “On April 15, President Joe Biden will welcome Iraqi Prime Minister Muhammad Shia’ al-Sudani to the White House to coordinate on common priorities and strengthen the strong bilateral partnership between the United States and Iraq.”
    The statement added, "The leaders will reaffirm their commitment to the Strategic Framework Agreement and will work to deepen their shared vision for a secure, sovereign, and prosperous Iraq fully integrated into the broader region."  
    The statement noted, "Biden and Al-Sudani will consult on a range of issues during the visit, including our shared commitment to the permanent defeat of ISIS and the evolution of the military mission nearly ten years after the formation of the successful global coalition to defeat ISIS. They will also discuss ongoing Iraqi financial reforms to promote economic development and progress." Towards Iraq's energy independence and modernization.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:44 am