Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A researcher in political and security affairs describes the decision to increase the price of gasol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A researcher in political and security affairs describes the decision to increase the price of gasol Empty A researcher in political and security affairs describes the decision to increase the price of gasol

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Mar 2024, 5:11 am

A researcher in political and security affairs describes the decision to increase the price of gasoline as “unfair” to the Iraqi people
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (March 27, 2024), the Iraqi political and security affairs researcher, Counselor Kazem Al-Juhaishi, described the government’s decision to increase the price of gasoline as “unfair” to the Iraqi people.
    Al-Juhaishi said in a tweet on “X”, followed by “Baghdad Today”, “Where is the surplus from oil sales, Prime Minister? The price of a barrel in the budget is $70 and its price in global markets is $82. Why this increase (in the price of a liter of gasoline)? ”
    He added, "Why are these unjust decisions against the Iraqi people?"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Earlier, the Council of Ministers decided, during its regular session today, to increase the price of improved gasoline to 850 dinars, and premium gasoline to 1,250 dinars, as of next May 1.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:40 am