Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A POLITICAL RESEARCHER DETAILS THE CONTENT OF MR. AL-SADR'S MESSAGE TO THE POLITICAL FORCES

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A POLITICAL RESEARCHER DETAILS THE CONTENT OF MR. AL-SADR'S MESSAGE TO THE POLITICAL FORCES Empty A POLITICAL RESEARCHER DETAILS THE CONTENT OF MR. AL-SADR'S MESSAGE TO THE POLITICAL FORCES

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Aug 2022, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]A POLITICAL RESEARCHER DETAILS THE CONTENT OF MR. AL-SADR'S MESSAGE TO THE POLITICAL FORCES[/size]

Saturday, August 27, 2022 7:35 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The researcher in political affairs and Chairman of the Iraqi Consultative Council Farhad Ala Al-Din spoke today, Saturday, about the content of the recent initiative that Mr. Muqtada Al-Sadr presented to the political forces.

Aladdin said in a blog post, followed by the National News Center, that “the content of Muqtada al-Sadr’s message is escalation,” noting that it includes that “you were not satisfied with the dissolution of Parliament and early elections, then they should be satisfied with the removal of the corrupt.”
    He pointed out, "Sadr's statement, saying, (There is no need for me to interfere in the future, neither by tweeting nor anything else), means unleashing his supporters without deterring him, and this is a confirmation of his approach aimed at changing the regime."
    Today, Saturday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced his readiness to sign an agreement on the condition that the parties do not participate in the elections.
    Sadr Minister Salih Muhammad al-Iraqi said in a tweet, quoting the leader of the Sadrist movement, that "there is more important than dissolving parliament and holding early elections, and the most important thing is: the non-participation of all parties and personalities that participated in the political process since the US occupation in 2003 to this day... With all its details, leaders, ministers, employees and special ranks affiliated with the parties, absolutely..including the Sadrist movement..I say that with full mouth.
    He added: “This, instead of all the initiatives that some are seeking, including the United Nations, is thankful, and I am ready, within a maximum period of (72) hours, to sign an agreement that includes this and from now, and it is not said that this is achieved after the upcoming elections, nor that it be achieved in a way bloody.”
    And he continued, "If this is not achieved, then there is no room for reform, and therefore there is no need for me to interfere with what is happening in the future, neither with a tweet nor with anything else."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Aug 2024, 6:20 pm