Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A researcher reveals the authority of parliament to impose a change in the price of the dollar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A researcher reveals the authority of parliament to impose a change in the price of the dollar Empty A researcher reveals the authority of parliament to impose a change in the price of the dollar

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:45 pm

[size=30]A researcher reveals the authority of parliament to impose a change in the price of the dollar

2022-12-20
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Economic researcher Yousef Al-Nabhani explained that the monetary authority represented by the Central Bank is considered independent and has no legislative authority over it in making decisions regarding the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar or other monetary matters.
    Al-Nabhani said in a statement that the Central Bank is an independent authority, and the House of Representatives, which is the highest legislative authority, cannot impose monetary measures on it, adding that Parliament, even if it hosts the governor of the Central Bank in this regard, the latter will provide a briefing on his procedures and results to Parliament, which can present ideas and visions. Just to force something.
    He recalled the decision to devalue the dinar against the dollar, indicating that it was previously taken by the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance, and not in agreement with the House of Representatives, as some claimed.
    The economic researcher's clarification comes with the continued rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar and its crossing of the barrier of 150,000 dinars, amid statements by some deputies regarding what they described as a "parliamentary consensus" to restore the exchange rate of the dollar to its previous state.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 pm