Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“His need no longer exists.” Parliamentary Finance confirms the necessity of returning the retiremen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“His need no longer exists.” Parliamentary Finance confirms the necessity of returning the retiremen Empty “His need no longer exists.” Parliamentary Finance confirms the necessity of returning the retiremen

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:17 am

“His need no longer exists.” Parliamentary Finance confirms the necessity of returning the retirement age to 63 years instead of 60

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (March 27, 2024), the Parliamentary Finance Committee commented on the parliamentary movement aimed at amending the retirement law and returning the service age to 63 years instead of 60 years.
    Committee member Moeen Al-Kazemi told “Baghdad Today” that “there is a parliamentary effort and movement aimed at amending the retirement law with the aim of returning the age of service to 63 years instead of 60 years. This amendment was made in 2019, due to circumstances for certain reasons, the most prominent of which is creating a new opportunity, especially for a segment of people.” Youth and benefiting from these energies within various state institutions.”
    He stated, “There is a parliamentary consensus on the necessity of returning the age of service to 63 years instead of 60 years, especially since this matter has affected the loss of many institutions’ expertise and competencies, especially since appointments have become centralized and through the Service Council and thousands of different jobs have been launched. This is why we believe that the need "I decided to reduce the retirement year."
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee concluded, “Many government institutions submit requests to extend the service of some experienced and competent people or those with rare specializations, so that they remain in service for a longer period, and for this reason there is parliamentary support for amending the law during the next stage.”
    The head of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, indicated during the committee’s hosting the day before Monday, the head of the National Retirement Authority, Maher Al-Bayati, that “the first amendment to the Retirement Law of 2019 was approved hastily and plunged the Authority into a financial deficit, and the paragraph of reducing the retirement age must be reconsidered.” 63 to 60 years.” 
    For his part, Al-Bayati stressed, “Some of the problems included in the first amendment to the Unified Retirement Law of 2019, most notably reducing the retirement age to 60 years, which burdened the Retirement Fund and deprived it of large funds related to retirement deductions.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:46 am