Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Planning confirms the necessity of sustainability of water and fair distribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Planning confirms the necessity of sustainability of water and fair distribution Empty The Minister of Planning confirms the necessity of sustainability of water and fair distribution

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Mar 2021, 7:57 am

The Minister of Planning confirms the necessity of sustainability of water and fair distribution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Planning Minister Khaled Battal stressed, on Saturday, the need for water sustainability and fairness in distribution.
    "The land of Mesopotamia witnessed the emergence of the first civilizations on the banks of the Tigris and Euphrates, thousands of years ago," Battal said in his speech during the opening of the two-day water conference organized by the Ministry of Water Resources, which he attended on behalf of the Prime Minister and according to a statement reviewed by "Al-Eqtisad News". The years, when the Iraqis mastered irrigation engineering, built dams to ward off the dangers of floods, built reservoirs, and innovated different irrigation methods.
    He pointed out that "this conference represents an important scientific and development event, which comes after the visit of His Holiness Pope Francis I, and the great challenges Iraq is witnessing, the most important of which are the health crisis represented by the Corona pandemic and its repercussions, water challenges and the increasing warnings of a water crisis in the world in general, and the region in particular." In addition to the security challenges. "
    Battal expressed his confidence in the success of the conference, and called on the participants to work to transform challenges into opportunities that contribute to preserving and sustaining water in order to preserve the rights of future generations and achieve equity and equality in water distribution.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:30 pm