Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity presents a file related to Kuwaiti violations of Iraqi oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity presents a file related to Kuwaiti violations of Iraqi oil Empty Parliamentary Integrity presents a file related to Kuwaiti violations of Iraqi oil

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity presents a file related to Kuwaiti violations of Iraqi oil[/size]
    • Today 13:40

• 2 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee presented the file of Kuwaiti violations on oil lands in Basra Governorate and within the administrative borders of Iraq.
    Committee member Intisar al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, “Parliamentary Integrity held a meeting with the head of the Integrity Commission to discuss a number of files and issues related to financial and administrative corruption.”
    She added, "The most important issues, news, and rulings were discussed, while the files of lagging projects, financial waste, transfer of funds, distribution of land, and social benefits were presented."
    Al-Maliki indicated that "the meeting focused on the issue of Kuwait's violations of Iraqi oil lands."
    Kuwaiti violations are still continuing, and this time they included the border oil fields shared with Iraq according to a plan prepared by Britain, as historical maps confirm the right of Iraq, which owns 224 miles of oil fields towards the Arabian Gulf and Khor Abdullah, amid silence from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding these violations. Ended / 25 Q.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 am