Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad embraces a new round of Kirkuk negotiations... political talk about the “most appropriate so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad embraces a new round of Kirkuk negotiations... political talk about the “most appropriate so Empty Baghdad embraces a new round of Kirkuk negotiations... political talk about the “most appropriate so

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2024, 6:46 am

Baghdad embraces a new round of Kirkuk negotiations... political talk about the “most appropriate solution” - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kirkuk
    Kirkuk Provincial Council member Ahmed Ramzi confirmed today, Thursday (April 11, 2024), that new meetings will take place in Baghdad after the Eid al-Fitr holiday.
    Ramzi said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The goal of these meetings is to bring the views of the three components closer together and find a solution that will get us out of the crisis of forming the local government."
    Ramzi added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani will sponsor new meetings between the various blocs, in the hope of getting out of the crisis and finding an appropriate solution."
    He pointed out that "the Turkmen proposal to rotate positions, including the position of governor, now enjoys support from the other components of the Arabs and Turkmen, and we see it as the best and appropriate solution."
    The number of Kurdish seats is 7, with 5 seats for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and 2 seats for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, while one Christian seat is lined up with the Kurds, bringing the total number of seats to 8 seats.
    On the other hand, the number of Arab seats is 6, with two Turkmen seats lined up with them, making a total of 8 seats, which means that each party needs only one seat to form a majority of 9 seats out of 16 seats in the Kirkuk Council. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:11 pm