Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tomorrow resolve the presidencies of parliamentary committees file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tomorrow resolve the presidencies of parliamentary committees file Empty Tomorrow resolve the presidencies of parliamentary committees file

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Oct 2014, 10:19 am

Tomorrow resolve the presidencies of parliamentary committees file

Brother - Baghdad
    MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, on Tuesday, revealed that the presidency of the parliament will be held tomorrow, a meeting with the heads of blocs to resolve the presidencies of the permanent parliamentary committees file, stressing that Parliament will go to the election of the heads of these committees in the event of the failure of the meeting.
    Bayati said in a press statement that "the presidency of the parliament will be held, which falls on Wednesday the 29th of October 2014, an important meeting with the heads of the political blocs to choose a permanent heads of parliamentary committees."
    Al-Bayati said that "this is the last meeting in the event of failure by choosing presidents, the Council will go to elect the heads of the committees without a political consensus."
    It is said that House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said, in (19 October now) on the need to expedite the resolution of the presidencies of the parliamentary committees and the file in order to overcome the obstacles facing the path of the Legislative Council.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:53 am