Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Amending the Investment Law and Car Companies Luring Customers with Fake Guarantees in Al Sumaria’s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Amending the Investment Law and Car Companies Luring Customers with Fake Guarantees in Al Sumaria’s  Empty Amending the Investment Law and Car Companies Luring Customers with Fake Guarantees in Al Sumaria’s

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 5:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Amending the Investment Law and Car Companies Luring Customers with Fake Guarantees in Al Sumaria’s Noon Bulletin[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alsumaria Special

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-27 | 07:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here are the headlines of the afternoon news bulletin, which will be broadcast on Al-Sumaria TV today, Saturday, July 27, 2024, specifically at 2:45 p.m.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

- At the forefront of personal status.. controversial laws cause division within parliament.. and accusations of neglecting important legislation

- Barzani enters the crisis line in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].. And[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]She demands government intervention to resolve the issue of her local council.

- By amending the investment law.. Parliamentary move to prevent the influential from acquiring major projects and stopping the waste of public money

- You are also following.. Car companies in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It lures its customers with a fake guarantee... and forces them to buy at double the prices

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:11 am