Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Loans to buy houses and cars from TBI Bank.. up to 150 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Loans to buy houses and cars from TBI Bank.. up to 150 million Empty Loans to buy houses and cars from TBI Bank.. up to 150 million

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 4:23 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Loans to buy houses and cars from TBI Bank.. up to 150 million[/size]

[size=45]The Trade Bank of Iraq announced amendments to the terms of granting housing loans to employees, raising the borrowing ceiling to 150 million dinars with a decreasing interest rate of 4%, and a repayment period extending to 15 years, in addition to a loan to purchase cars that is still under study.[/size]
    [size=45]Aqeel Al-Shuwaili, the bank’s media advisor, in an interview with media figure Qais Al-Murshid:
    We have made an amendment to housing loans, and any employee whose salary is domiciled in the bank can obtain a loan with a 4% decreasing interest rate and a repayment period of 15 years.[/size]
    [size=45]The value of the monthly payments deducted does not exceed 50% of the salary of the employee applying for the loan.[/size]
    [size=45]The loan requires the submission of a contract with the owner of the residential unit, and a completion rate exceeding 25% as a minimum, for units under construction.[/size]
    [size=45]Loans reach a ceiling of 150 million, depending on the salary, and we require two guarantors for employees with low salaries.[/size]
    [size=45]Companies contracted with the bank can grant loans to government employees who do not have their salaries deposited in the bank, provided that there is one guarantor.[/size]
    [size=45]Contract holders are covered by a loan of 15 million dinars, provided that an employee guarantor is provided, with a decreasing interest rate of 8%.[/size]
    [size=45]We are working on the “My Car” project for employees who want to buy a car, and we are still negotiating with a number of international manufacturing companies.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:05 pm