Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: We closed 77 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition and handed over their weapons to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: We closed 77 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition and handed over their weapons to t Empty Iraq: We closed 77 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition and handed over their weapons to t

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Sep 2024, 7:01 am

Iraq: We closed 77 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition and handed over their weapons to the Peshmerga

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-09-10 04:11
    font

Shafaq News/ Iraqi National Security Advisor Qasim al-Araji said on Tuesday that the authorities in the country closed about 80 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition parties that were present on the borders adjacent to Iran from the Kurdistan Region, revealing that the heavy weapons of those parties were handed over to the Peshmerga forces.
    Al-Araji said in a special interview with Iranian state television, which was broadcast today in a report: We closed 77 headquarters of the Iranian Kurdish opposition on the common border and handed the headquarters over to the Border Guard Command.
    He added that members of these groups were transferred to 6 camps, 4 in Erbil and 2 in Sulaymaniyah, adding that work is underway to coordinate with the United Nations to resettle them in a third country.
    Al-Araji also referred to the delivery of heavy weapons to those parties to the Peshmerga forces, praising the Kurdistan Region’s cooperation in this file, which he described as “very good.”
    Regarding the headquarters that were evacuated and handed over to the Iraqi Border Guard Forces, the National Security Advisor said that the headquarters to which we could not send the Border Guard Forces were blown up so that they would not be a passage for drug smuggling and a headquarters for some armed groups.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:52 am