Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agenda today without reading the budget

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary agenda today without reading the budget Empty Parliamentary agenda today without reading the budget

Post by wciappetta Sat 29 Nov 2014, 5:46 am

Total number of hits the news : 1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saturday October 29 2 / November 2014 13:09

[Baghdad-where]

Hold the House of Representatives, its usual day With the exception of his schedule to read the draft budget for fiscal 2015 Act pending the approval of the Council of Ministers at its meeting scheduled today.

According to a statement of the Department of Media Council received Kalhy all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "agenda, which included the swearing-in of the members of the House of Representatives who hold government positions and replacements for those who have held a ministerial or vice-president positions."

"It also included the first reading of the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing cases No. 17 of 2005 Act, the first reading of the draft law amending the Code of Criminal Procedure Act No. 23 of 1971, the first reading of the draft law amending the judicial fees Law No. 114 of 1981 and the first reading of the draft Communications and Informatics Law. "

The Council of Ministers held an extraordinary meeting last Thursday to discuss the budget in 2015 and decided to complete the discussion on Saturday to send the bill to the House of Representatives this evening in preparation for approval.

As told Parliament rapporteur MP Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu today, "there is a consensus among the parliamentary blocs to pass the financial budget for 2015 before the end of this year," he said, "We expect the government budget today Augda and sorry for the delay until now" .anthy 14.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:10 pm