Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the difference between the annual fees of the parallel project and the national project?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the difference between the annual fees of the parallel project and the national project? Empty What is the difference between the annual fees of the parallel project and the national project?

Post by Rocky Today at 7:05 am

[size=35][size=35]What is the difference between the annual fees of the parallel project and the national project?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-10-15 | 06:47
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News - Local
    explained[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]General, the difference between the annual vehicles of the parallel project and the national project.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The Director of the Public Relations and Media Department of the Directorate said:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]News, "The difference between the annual vehicles of the parallel project and the national project is that the parallel project stopped on 4/28/2020, meaning that any[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If he registers his vehicle after this date, it will be considered a national project and will not need to be reviewed.

He added that "annual compound[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It includes a review number, i.e. it is an electronic record for the citizen, while the annual vehicle for the parallel project does not have a record or review number.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 15 Oct 2024, 7:30 pm